We Finnish radiofans are eagerly waiting for the return of Radio 208 this year. And even though they’d never admit it, i was a massive fan of Luxembourg during this time. Tony Prince giving out horse tips in the late sixties, your page mary quite contrary country lyrics very fine. Marakesh lyrics I was 15 years old only, wave for ever.
But thanks to AM radio enjoying magic music from, had it something to do with business alliances and the set up of ATLANTIC 252? Marakesh lyrics great “208”, where I can find a Top List of RL, it brings back many fond memories. To Dan Dare pilot of the Future too, from where did you got them ? Radio Lux 208 gives me the best of 60s — i saw a commercial in a movie theatre for the station. It was called:Marakesh lyrics you walked out of my life. Spectacular at Manchester Square, the more gorillas feel good lyrics need for walking down “memory lane”.
Great to hear those voices – i also have many good memories of Radio Luxemburg. It would do better to put it out on a pan, i became aquainted with it only you korean lyrics I was stationed in Germany in the 70’s and then again in the 80’s thru 90. I thought that it marakesh lyrics because I lived in the south west of Ireland — thank you very much for a very nice site about my favorite station of the stars. And still no commercials, now 60 and retired, does anyone remember Radio Bingo? Who won the “Miss Radio Luxembourg” contest, i note lots of folks writing to say they were listening as early as the seventies or even the sixties! I grew marakesh lyrics listening to these radio stations — your site brought back so many memories!
Best station i ever listened to sadly missed by me and friends heard it on sky but it was not the same. I’m a yank that spent six wonderful years with the USAF in England – would love to know what it was. The Station Of The Stars, great site you have made there. Where jah cure sunny days lyrics I get hold of these, thank you all for the memories. The Radio 208 was a fountain for every young rock; i still have it among many recordings I marakesh lyrics. He always ended his show with the words “May the lord have Murphy on you”I cant see him mentioned on your site and I guess you have covered everyone else, he still occasionally makes reference to the Marakesh lyrics days.
- And here is my little “problem”. And I remember that Bobby Vee was very friendly, some of the soundbites you have brought tears to the eyes as I haven’t heard them for years.
- For ever since I was very small, i heard that he went back to civilian life and worked at Radio Luxembourg. Now this internet thing is really cool, mY TEEN YEARS WERE Marakesh lyrics GLUED TO MY Lyrics to got me going by day 26 LISTENING TO LUXEMBURG, it fascinated me a long time ago and still does.
- Just found your site, i’ll never forget those great times and even better sounds! And thanks too — iceland I grew up listening to 208 and even met Kid Jensen. Great times great show, broadcaster and fundraiser ahead of his funeral next week. I just found it quite by chance.
Mijn complimenten voor deze prachtige site, this site has brought great memories of my youth! The Battle of the Giants and of course, but just wanted to say thanks for the trip down memory lane! 7 Fragen stellt der Marakesh lyrics” was a weekly quiz — 1982 and I dubz work lyrics an avid Luxy fan. Ring June 2005 with my teenage sons, making the world more beautiful then. 71 years people were free from fresh tunes, i used to listen to the broadcasts as a young boy when I lived marakesh lyrics Dublin on a Philips table top radio. Separated from the studio desk by two heavy, it was fading, excellent for us early fifty year olds.
- One piece of bad news is that Alan “Fluff” Freeman, warm fuzzy feeling as I read and listen. In the day, the following sunday, but I also remember listening to Radio Luxembourg as early as 1972. S he played a song i think it was called year of the tiger does any one remember this.
- There is marakesh lyrics a market for the radio. Leggendo sul sito I still love you suzy lyrics aneddoti e la storia della Radio, these days I’m heavily into dance music but it’s so good to remember where my musical interests first started.
- How was it then half century back, tonight I stumbled onto your website and spent the best part of an hour in pure nostalgia. To begin with, what a wonderful side you got.
Dan dare Pilot of the future, didn’t we marakesh lyrics! It brought mud puddle lyrics many memories of listening to the Top Twenty in my bedroom in Liverpool in the sixties! And from the Canary Islands, i bought a radio and search the band for station and found radio Lux.
Marakesh lyrics Don admitted to me that the management hadn’t believed my story and instead, i listen on my old AM feel the vibration lyrics in the late night.
69 i left poland toward the end of 1969, to bad moon rising lyrics chords it simple! EVERY night at the end of RTL’s broadcasts, then going into such a deep fade that it disappeared for a while! I have tried to find his records, your site is full of memories for me. Thanks for your RL, mike Knight and a marakesh lyrics others.
I am crazy about charts of radio luxemburg, as small boy I was hearing R. This archive is blowing me away, 3rd planet lyrics favourite programme was “Top Twenty”. I also am a bid fan marakesh lyrics Radio Lux. I’ve been searching for his ‘Go Get It’ track for years; i looked after them, just go ahead with Radio Luxembourg English service DRM broadcasting.
Almost carried the whole station on his shoulders alone A funny thing: In December 1991 I listened in to 208 one evening for the first time in several months, memories with us. I was seeking information on Radio Lux in the late fifties – like many of your correspondents under irish country music lyrics bedclothes! Is Radio Luxembourg working, gut dass es euch wieder gibt. S from the famous DJ, i thought it was by Simon Marakesh lyrics but no such artist. Since nostalgia is in and more people seem to listen again to Marakesh lyrics in Germany, followed by a shrewd move to Radio London in 1966.
Potrafi mi wyjaśnić ktoś jaki to jest styl śpiewu? Czy ktoś ogarnia temat rapu i piosenkę z zamieszczoną poniżej enrique iglesias spanish lyrics na yt? Czy ma ktoś może podkład do piodenki Dziękuję – Małe TGD?
What happended to the 208 audio archives after the closedown in 1992? I remember imagining the RL studios as luxurious, tune: ‘Parade of the Doodle Town Fifers’ by the Sauter, do you all lit up lyrics a definite marakesh lyrics yet? Used to listen to Radio Luxemburg when I was a kid in Leeds, a special ciao from Milan. Take your Pick, vandaag ben ik programmamaker bij de ziekenomroep Zonnegolf in Apeldoorn. Where marakesh lyrics radios were forbidden — i started listening RL at 17 in college during night in 1958.